Friday, November 28, 2008

okay yesterday went to sch for co meeting and uh yep late and we painted banner.
some of us did the Chinese banner and uh others did the Eng one.
so yeah i colored the whole thingy and uh we decided to add some things to the banner so i brought it home
then bathed changed for work and yeah saw yu shih and kelvin half way to mrt.
so we talked a bit and i told them that we maybe meet up on Sunday or today.
so yeah.
went there like 6 plus and upstairs at 6.30 wl eh some stupid lift was stuck at 69 and i waited like freaking long loh.
then in the end go up rahim tell me we 7 then need to report wtf.
so i told him i go down first.then Darren ask me wait for him.
i waited and waited then he say i go down first wth. so i went down and just nice Alicia monica and meryl there.
i lazy go queue for food so i shared meryl. yep then we went up and uh there were a lot of other new staffs lol
so uh then below carpark john and iwan smoking lol then meryl went to join LOL. damn funny.shhh!

I WAS THE FUCKING LAUGHING STOCK OF YESTERDAY LOL. nvm xi guan alr.-.-
my mum says i look like a reindeer on christmas. cause i had a damn pimple on my nose wtfffff. urghh~( chefs staffs laughed at me cause i got that damn pimple urgh)
LOL ANDREI THE BEST MAN. he say i have also nvm i still his darling LOL.damn funny. then richard gt jealous lol then he started saying i his sayang lmao.

so uh yep went upstairs and uh we started to do things and yep OH YEAH. THE FUNCTION WAS 007 GALA NIGHT OF MACKENZIE LAWYER FIRM or something.
its super nice loh. 007 somemore. guys all handsome girls all chio piang.
okay la served then i went to slack with darren at 68. then uh i slack he smoke and uh yep chefs there and they make fun me wtff.-.- so anyway darren was real slack can.-.- he like slack from pdr1 to pdr4 then went to bar to help. bar is like the easiest loh damn darren.
so anyway the function was suppose to end at 3am cause they start like 9 pm to eat. but they told us we go back at 11 yeah
so anyway yesterday was like anyone see me all laugh urghhhh.the head chef somemore man. keept disturbing me damn but he good lol give me eat and drink.
so uh we went off at 11. chit chat inside office then i talked with sha lol gay he usess Victoria Secret one like dave lolllllll.
so kitchen and uh john made jim bean for us to drink and yep darren got red in the face man! then chef gave me champagne and white wine yep. we all drank until faces red man.
so downstairs changed and uh me and alicia went off first cause we got work today and monica meryl went to drink the rest. so we walked and smoked. yeap i tried smoking today lol alicia took my virgin time man! its okay luh but require so much skill man.-.- lol you know. i think our work place only me and monica nv smoke. LOL.
yep she gave me one stick and we smoke the way to mrt. talked and i lend her my pants for tomoro for her to work pmc. sad loh she working from 11am to 11pm super tiring man.yep. so uh we talked and homed.


meeting with lim/monica/meryl to take pay wl lim at orchard now! after pay meeting alicia to work omg.tired.
i got stupid hangover caused i drank a lot yesterday urgh and dad was like talking soooo loudly loh. made me wake up early and hangoveor urgh
kay bye money here i come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home